Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"We start or rather we're to head over to the Civic Center as soon as possible, and yes, Silverpine, that stuff will be handled by the town, or rather the producers, directors...them. We get the easy-er-ish tasks."
Silverpine raised an eyebrow. "You mean the most publicly visible task, yes?" he says with a faint smile. "Have they decided what exactly they have planned for the big day? It'll be good if we could get in a rehearsal or two before hoof."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Fox looked at her with disbelief. "...Well yea...how could you suggest otherwise?...Icy....babe...." He shook his head and then placed his hoof against his forehead and woefully sighed.

"You hate Hearthswarming...sniffle.."
He melodramatically said and threw himself backwards on the couch. He was being silly, but he was going to put his acting chops into hammying it up, his cutie mark wasn't what it was for no reason.

"Oh my woes....the love of my life hates my favorite holiday...clearly she does by her words...oh bloo...bloo...."
Icy was at a loss for words. She wasn't sure if she had offended Fox truly, or this was part of his hammy mock-reactions. "Oh... ummm... I'm sorry, dear. Umm... Hearth's Warming... doesn't quite resonate with me as it should..." she stammered, her ears flattening against her head.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
The first chapter was from the point of the small squad of super soldiers. They were already entrenched as the psions and animal-people came in...

---

Lone Star came back with hot chocolate, smirking a bit that Es was apparently engrossed in the thing she'd been belittling moments ago.

Until he saw the title.

I'd facehoof if i had the hoof.
Just the type of trashy pulp sci-fi Esmeralda enjoyed! The ice mage almost didn't notice Lone Star walking in with their drinks. She looked up with a smile. "Oh! You're back. I didn't know you stock such books. A far cry from the boring magic textbooks Icy had in volumes at home." She held up the book for Lone Star to see.