Hi!

First of all, thank you for the guide. Perhaps mini in claim, but it's a giant in practice!

Now, a question. How do you feel an oradin would do that would (strongly) favour laying on hands over channeling? I'm likely going to play a half-elf oradin in the near future, and it really starts to look like I won't have a lot of freedom on my feats. If I could cut Selective Channeling, it'd be great.

The general plan is to start (level 3 campaign start, slow or medium progression) as an oracle 1 / paladin 2, with Fey Foundling and one other feat. I'm considering swapping the skill focus for ancestral arms, although I'm not sure yet what weapon to be honest. I do like the idea of the falcata, maybe combined with a quickdraw light shield so I have a hand free for spellcasting, laying on hands if I need to heal someone else, etc.

In a related question, how do you feel that the Hospitaler and Sacred Servant archetypes compare? The latter looks very competitive, but it seems most people assume the former for the oradin.

Thank you in advance :)