View Single Post

Thread: Total War - Icon City (IC)

1. - Top - End - #680
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Total War - Icon City (IC)

Spoiler: Internal
    Show

Okay, We're deploying now. Agents on bikes and with heavy weapons, we filter in with Nicolas leading the offensive, attempting to intercept the attackers. With our network we should be able to rapidly deploy there.

We attack, Nicolas focuses solely on the heavy gear while the agents try to draw their infantry away and take them down, taking potshots with rocket launchers at the flyers.

Treating our bikes like mobile weapons platforms, the agents will ride to a good shooting position, take down as much as they can and redeploy avoiding exchange of fire whenever possible.

Nicolas acts like a Rider, he does the direct conflict, the showiest display of demolition possible. Try to show them that their tech is no match for the Rider System. If it is, just stick to blasting the gear and taking down infantry.

Put Smith to work trying to find weaknesses in their tech to exploit too.

Every man, every gun. I'm picturing the bikes as a sort of high tech armoury, a more heavily armed James Bond bike as it were.
    Last edited by The_Admiral; 2014-01-01 at 04:23 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

Murdered by Furthur Maths.