Mordecai Carter

Gilgamesh [M]
Spoiler
Show
Thanks, but I'm still hoping it doesn't come to that. But it might. And here I thought lynch mobs had gone out of style a few centuries ago...

If I run, they'll take the shop. Hell's bells, they'd probably burn it down if they're riled up enough. And it may look like just a store, but it holds more arcane tomes and tools than I could sneak out, even if I didn't have to sneak past the crowds.

Hey, I know you gave some lectures on magic a while back, and the people love you. Don't suppose you have time to swing by the shop and try talking some sense into these people? I'd owe you big if it got even some of them to back off.

Knight of Blades [E]
Spoiler
Show
Undead aren't really my specialty, but ancient arcane doohickeys like the Deathmask are. But I'm guessing your problems aren't really about studying the thing so much as taking it from bad guys?

As you may have seen on the news, business isn't exactly booming for me, so my schedule's open if you need my help in finding and/or getting it. Lord knows I could use the PR.

Hardliners [E]
Spoiler
Show
Well, good news is I know what they could do with that list of magic ingredients you sent me. Bad news is that they're after a magical kitchen sink - between everything they're using, they could pull off just about anything. A lot of the stuff on that list is bad mojo, though. The kind of stuff that only really gets used for black magic.