View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Riverside 14

1. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 14

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Club Pulse]

Bello disengages from Fettina and leans against the bar next to Dena. Lorenzo is perfectly content to stick with Fettina. "There's plenty of us to share if you insist." Bello jokes, mostly. "I don't think I got your name." He adds, to Dena in particular.

"We come here every few nights or so. It's the place to be if you want to take in Riverside's night life. I take it you ladies aren't from around here." Lorenzo says, glancing between the other three women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Club Pulse]

Darn, no answer on her offer of drinks. Clearly they're being evasive. Means they must be vampires! "Not me. I'm from Anchorage, but I live Inside."
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    I hail from Vytal. Currently I live in Inside as well.
    She says, her cat ears twitching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Club Pulse

"Nah, Westside ain't my usual haunt," Cassidy says. "Definitely glad I came by tonight, though."
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    "Certainly! I, er, wasn't aware we'd be staying," Sticks says nervously. Oh. The tall man did remember to inform Ryhe of his... 'insomnia', so he wonders what these quarters would be for. Perhaps the room holds other comforts. "It was lovely speaking with you, Lihanna. Perhaps we might meet in person at some point." At that, Sticks will follow Celestel to the nobles wing. The nobles wing!

"The nobles wing!" Sticks whispers in a not-very-quiet voice to Jim. He leans over and hides his mouth with one gloved hand. "I suppose Lord Ryhe's guests are treated like noblemen. I was a noble once you know!"
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Malchenar Castle

"Well, you'd best tell me if I'm doing something discourteous because I've never been around nobles before. " he whispers back. Oh gosh, he didn't even bring spare clothes.
    [Club Pulse]

"Dena's the name and I've been around this city a few times." She says with a smile aimed to Bello. "Mostly around northside with MERC but the rest of the city isn't really as bad as everyone seem to think. The nightlife around here is really good for such a small city and there are a lot of interesting people hanging around here." She takes a sip of wine, knowing all too well she had already been drinking from her and Tina's last binge so she better be careful. Someone had to take care of the neon eyed lady when she crashed.

Malchenar Castle

"Don't you forget it, visit me sometime won't you? I could use some more company." The head says before the two walk away. "Farewell..." Celestel bids Lihanna as she lead Jim and Sticks to another exit leading to the supper sections of the castle. "She is a bit confused, comes from controlling so many entities at the same time." The noble explains. "She's usually more clear headed but the constant survelliance we must have on northside to avoid more AMEN intrusions keep a strain on her." She shakes her head as she walks them up the stairs. "That's why we need more advance ways to keep order which such foes at our door which is where you come in. Lord Ryhe have very high hopes for you." If she heard Stick's and Jim's not so quiet conversation she seem to be pretending not to.

Demon Hunting

"Um, well my employer did mention a demon summoner they brought in to deal with the problem. I don't know very much about that sort of thing though, sounded kind of... iffy." Obriane says. "Otherwise a curse sounds like a pretty good idea."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2014-01-08 at 10:10 AM.