Oyoriyoshi and Kuzon Only

Spoiler
Show
Senbi turns to Kuzon and snaps. Control yourself Kuzon, we cannot distribute justice until we have thoroughly investigated ourselves and that constitutes a meeting Izo-Ryushin.
He then turns to Hijo saying, [COLOR="rgb(72, 209, 204)"]I likewise apologize. Unfortunately we only recieved word of the need for an investigation little more than a week ago. [/COLOR]
Tahiyou also adds, I am sure after we meet with Izo we will come to a hastened agreement and get things back to normal. It would be for the best of the town, the capital, and the empire. But I think it would be wise to wait until the morning. Even if we arrived at the castle tonight, Izo would want to wait until morning, and I for one know the breakfast her is to dine for.

Senbi laughs gruffly, adding. I refuse to take your word for that Tahiyo. I have no choice but to determine for myself. Thank you Hijo for both the accomidations and for the information, both are a great advantage and I can see now why Tahiyo values your friendship.

Hijo smiles, Hopefully that is a friendship that can expand to new borders. I do thank you and the order for arriving and I have the utmost faith that things shall return to order. Even oni and the kami tend to overstep themselves, and men are not so different.

You finish eating your fill and Hijo shows you to your rooms. Tahiyo, Kuzon, and Senbi staying in one room, nicely furnished the wood oaken floors recently cleaned, and fresh linenes one the beds that pull down from the walls. A cedar table sits off to one side of the room, a large oil lamp to the other. Blinds cover a glass window and looking out you can see a soothing snowfall just beginning. Hijo gets the three of you settled and then guides Oyoriyoshi to his room down the hall. The room is much smaller only large enough that it could fit no more than 2 comfortably. The only three objects in the room are a small brass lamp housing a candle, a simple bed with one winter blanket upon it, and two hooks on one of the walls for hanging garmnets or satchels.

You all begin to drift off to sleep....
OOC
Spoiler
Show
I need listen checks from each of you (please make them in the OOC).