1. - Top - End - #255
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Gramarist: SCIENCE! is Magic [Gramarie Discussion]

Quote Originally Posted by Mith View Post
    As I have said before, I hang around here because I like the system and have some ideas on what could be done, not because I have any good grasp of the system.
    Honestly.... it's the same here

(WIP)
    Gramaric Battleforger
    You can use your knowledge of scientific principles to modify weapons into possessing new traits.
    Prerequisite: Craft 3 (Weaponsmith), can prepare principles
    Benefit: You can make Gramaric Weapon Modifications, as long as you know a principle from the prerequisite discipline.

Gramaric Weapon Modifications
    • Edge Shift: By spending a full-round action, the wielder of an Edge Shift weapon can slightly adjust its form to the situation at hand. The weapon can be altered to deal Bludgeoning, Piercing or Slashing damage, or can be commanded to revert to its original form.
      • Prerequisite: Must know an Alchemetry Principle
      • Requirement: None.
      • Cost: +1000 gp
    • Arcano Charge:
    • Living Grip:
    • Manoeuvre Gear: Whenever someone attacks with the weapon they can immediately move to the nearest empty space adjacent to the hit square, as long as there is a straight path and ample space. Moving more than five feet in this manner provokes attacks of opportunity, as normal.
      • Prerequisite: Must know an Eldrikinetic Principle
      • Requirement: The Weapon must be a reach weapon.
      • Cost: +2000 gp
    • Wild Aura:
    • Cord Cutter:
    • Unknown Attack:
    • Colourful Defence:
    • Gravity Well:

NOTE
    It has been suggested on the gramarie chat to replace this idea and make it closer to the more open aspect gramarie has, and make them more like principles in the various things they can do.

It was also suggested to instead replace them with a magic item system for gramarie, which would also cover the more open wide aspect qazz suggested.

Current plan for "Gramaric Items" is to use Legacy Weapons and Blazblue as inspiration.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2014-01-14 at 05:34 AM.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png