1 Heavy Infantry Unit
    1 Goat Calvary Unit
    1 Archer Unit
    Resources:
    Fish[Good]: Sympol Iron
    Wood[Good]: Qarimosian Spices, Razdisian Iron and Coal
    Goats[Good]
    Politics:
    The Flesh of Iron Treaty: Trade agreement with Sympolemou and Domhan Abhaile to trade fish for iron.
    Treaty of the Mother: Trade agreement with Qarimos and Domhan Abhaile to trade wood for spices.
    Treaty of the Father: Trade agreement with Razdis and Domhan Abhaile to trade wood for iron and coal.

[Link to Original Rolls]

Naomh Fionn Shennan
    Spoiler
    Show
    What? You wish to know more of me? Well, I suppose, if you insist, I could speak a little to that. But to understand who I am, especially to the Priomhcine, you must understand who we were not very long ago. You see, not so very long ago, we were simple, warring tribes. We had no unity, no strength, no connection to the great spirits. Little more than beasts, we wandered these lands, hemmed by the mountains, ocean, and swamp. The only thing we had in common were the shamans. Wise folk, healers and wielders of strange powers. Strange to us then, at any rate. My father, Ciallmhar, was a shaman before me, one of the most respected. It was he that called the chieftans together. He told them of a vision granted to him by the great spirits, of a mighty city on the ocean, of the Priomhcine, a united force of the tribes, all supporting each other. That a threat was coming over the mountains, and only together could we hold it back. Many of the chieftans called him mad-until the stone table they met at was split in two by a quake. The shamans spread the message of this city by the sea, our city of Calafiort. My father was declared Naomh, and a council of the chieftains was created to oversee the union of the tribes into a true, single people. It was during this time I was born. A young, healthy babe.

The threat foretold by the spirits was no army, no creature. It was winter. An early winter that would have devastated the individual tribes, slaying our people outright in a single season. As it was, many of us fell ill, and died. I myself was almost among those who were taken by winter's icy arm, but my father...my father interceded on my behalf. He begged the great spirit who dwells in Toirneach Mountain, and that who rules the Whitewave Sea, to give me, his only child, life once more. And they did, my right eye changing as my lungs filled once more. That is the reason for my eyes being different color, one blue one brown. And the reason I am so devoted to the spirits, and to my people. I have been given a second life, and I will use it well. I know my physical form is frail, for even the spirits could not heal me fully. Still, I am told I am handsome, that my features are warm. I became a shaman, and gained my tattoos. Their swirling designs, I think, compliment my form. And when my father died, it was decided by both the council of chieftains and by the shamans that I should follow my father's footsteps as Naomh. I only hope I can serve my people, and the spirits, as well as my father did. I have no heir as of yet, though I am still young, and I am sure I shall be wed soon enough.

Current Stats:
    Diplomacy: 5
    Military: 3
    Curiosity: 3
    Faith: 6
    Luck: 2

Original Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy: 4
    Military: 1
    Curiosity: 2
    Faith: 5
    Luck: 2

Spoiler: Family Tree
    Show
    Naomh Ciallmhar Sheenan(Male, Aged 63 at death) - Unknown
    |
    Naomh Fionn Sheenan(Male, 45) - Lady Fiain, Maeve Sheenan(Female, 43)
    |
    Keelin Sheenan(Female, 3)

Region Details

Spoiler: Terrain
    Show
    And is it any wonder, in our mountainous land, that we turn to the worship of the spirits of the mountain and sea? On the Northwest, the Frostpeak Mountains, which separate us from much of the rest of the world. On the Southeast, the Whitewave Sea, our greatest source of food and trials. But these are things the whole of the coast knows of. Our home has its own great natural places. In the farthest north of our land is Toirneach Mountain, a place of storms and constant lighting. It is where the great earth spirit dwells, in constant battle with the forces of winter. Or so the stories go. Further south is the Crannmor Forest, a great swath of trees older than our people. Our people believe it is the place where the Oak and Holly Kings live, and they treat their domain with respect, though it is also a proving ground for many of our young folk. Finally, along the southern border of our lands is the Samhnas Swamps, a treacherous place of death and spirits of decay. We are fearful of the place, and only one safe path is known through it to the southern lands. Where Crannmor, Samhnas, and the foothills of Toirneach all touch is our capital city on the sea, Calafiort.

Spoiler: People
    Show
    Domhan Abhaile is our name for our land. Our name for ourselves is the Priomhcine, the First People in your tongue. Our people are a fair, hardy stock, and if I may say so are quite striking in their own way. Typically with red or brown hair, brown eyes, our people love to braid their hair, men their beards and women that which is upon their head. Many of the designs and ornaments have special significance, you see. When a youngling completes their first hunt, when two people are lifebonded, or other such momentous occasions, they will often add a braid or ornament of some kind to commemorate the occasion

Spoiler: Resources
    Show
    Of course, the Priomhcine have many things we call our own. The Whitewave Sea gives us the ability to fish for much food, and the Crannmor Forest supplies us the wood with which to build our ships, which I can assure you are some of the strongest vessels in creation. Though these things are the gifts of the great spirits, we count them as our own, for they were gifted to us, were they not? We are also skilled herdsmen, and our goats are some of the hardiest (and most ill-tempered) beasts we have ever seen! We are not so greedy as to deny our bounty to others, and welcome traders into our lands. In fact, our people would be most pleased to find fine clothes amongst merchants who visit us-our only source of clothing is fur and woven goat hair, and to have cotton, or even silk here would be a great blessing indeed.

Spoiler: Religion
    Show
    Of course, our shamans must keep their bodies completely hairless, as you can see. Yes, I am a shaman, as well as Naomh of this land. Our shamans place special importance on the spirits of water and earth, the beating heart of the mountain and the mighty arm of the ocean. Some of our people even joke that the great spirits should be called the Lords of Earth and Water! We have no desire to anger the Lord of Fire or his Blazing Avatar of course, though we are pagan by nature.

Spoiler: Technologies
    Show
    Domhan Abhaile is currently at the early Medieval stage, with no additional technologies.
    Last edited by THEChanger; 2014-02-23 at 03:13 AM.
    ATTENTION ANYONE WHO I'M PLAYING WITH:
    No news is good news.