Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
Rules question! Is it acceptable to do what I did with Katara's heir, since while a relative and directly in line for the throne, Kynvessa is her sister, not her child?
That's acceptable. As long as heirs are within the family. (Standard succession laws are oldest child inherits; if the current ruler has no children the next sibling in line inherits.)

Adoption may be a possibility, or legitimizing bastards, depending on culture, but in case of adoption there won't be any bonuses from the parents (due to no blood relation). I'll put that in the rules later.

Also, keep in mind that since you originally had a different ruler, your first action should basically be the death of him and succession by Katara.

By the way, in the second post, the one with the countries, under People I put both race and looks, as well as culture. Races can get a [demihuman] tag, such as dwarves and other races that are near-human that could interbreed with humans, or [nonhuman] that can't interbreed with them at all.

It's possible that there will be groups of races that can interbreed if the players work together to create that, in which case they'll get their own tag.

I talked with Silverbit over PM and told him he can either wait until a region comes available (if the ones not yet finished are abandoned by their current players) or arrange something with Silver Ablaze, C'nor or Wombat to play a race on the other side of the surface.