1. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! A Community World-Building Tale of People & Discovery

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    By the way, I noticed that the second post is already nearing 40,000 characters, while the limit is 50,000. Could those people who have already finished their fluff organize it neatly similarly, with sections for Terrain, People, Resources and Religion? That way I can just link to those posts instead and keep the character count low and still keep it organized.
    I just realized the resources section of the rules say three resources found in the region, not exports so I really must change 'semi-precious stones' to 'metals'. Very sorry about that!

I'll finish my post off tomorrow as I have a day off, but it is quite close. I drew a map for personal reference and now the posts are being linked rather than being copied I can describe the region more fully. edit - Like everyone else has done. I have also named four settlements within the region.

Oh, and snip the random tidbits out of their current homes and put them into 'Miscellaneous Notes' of course...

How would an election among children work succession-wise? Does the player get to choose?

The necessary information for Tekorva is set for the moment.
    Terrain - Metako, the tallest mountain. Ketazan, the tundra with most life. Korvan, the largest river.
    People - Large tanned humans with light, almost white hair.
    Resources - Stone, metals and fish
    Imports - Rice
    Religion - Spiritism

EDIT - 'flat area (is there an easy English word for large flat expanse of snow? Brain. Dead.)' replaced with 'tundra'. Thank you very much Mr. Wombat! This was most helpful!
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-01-15 at 07:55 AM.
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns