View Single Post

Thread: [4E] A City Alone IC I

1. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [4E] A City Alone IC I

Kriv

The dragonborn counts the heads, then recounts them. He decides to simply aim his sword at the beast's body, opting for the larger target. Kriv presses a small trigger on his armor and the face contorts to appear to be screaming. He then shouts out to DEN to 'Initiate Repairs you hunk of junk!'. Finally, Kriv hurls his sword, hoping to distract the serpent enough to let others do some damage.

Spoiler
    Show

Minor: Activate Screaming Armor on Hy
    Effect: An enemy within 5 squares of you a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.

Minor: Inspiring Word on DEN
    DEN gets to spend a Healing Surge and gets the following benefits:
    1. Healing Surge Value (20) + 2d6 + 7 hit points = (2d6+27)[6][1](34)
    2. Roll a Saving Throw
    3. +1 bonus to attack with ranged/area OR +1 bonus to defend against ranged/area until end of my next turn.
    4. Shift 1 OR gain +2 bonus to AC & Reflex until the start of their next turn

Standard: Martial Doom on Hy
    Attack: (1d20+17)[12](29) (15 base +2 CA) vs AC
    Hit: (2d8+7)[1][6](14) damage, and the target grants combat advantage to your allies until the end of your next turn.
    Effect: Any ally that hits the target with an attack gained from an action point before the end of your next turn deals 5 extra damage to the target.

edit: I healed DEN the 34 HP + an additional 20 from his Amulet of Life. you're back in black!
    Last edited by Meltheim; 2014-01-19 at 05:35 PM.

DM
    Terenuri: Map IC IC2 OOC3

RP Characters
    Geth - Elf Monk