Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki Tales View Post
Colossus is too weak, but She-Hulk and Thing are too strong.
Really? I'll admit that I don't know much about She-Hulk outside of Marvel Vs Capcom 3, but I've not seen The Thing do anything truly I'd consider above "Mountain Busting". I remember in one copy of Marvel UK, when the comic was doing Thing Vs Hulk, it listed Ben Grimm lifting a mountain and throwing it as his max level strength feat. I'd put this on par with Saitama, or even above him if we go only be feats shown. But he's far far too slow to be an equal match to him, and Saitama has taken blows from attacks that would send The Thing flying but not knock him out, and not even flinch.

For a clear demonstration of his speed, in the latest arc of OPM, Saitama and his pupil Genos are training under one of the S-Rank heroes Bang (Rank 3) when they are called to the Hero Association. An alien space ship appears during the S-Rank hero meeting and destroys all of A-City in seconds except the Hero Association tower using a giant machine gun which shoots bullets around 3 times Saitama's height. Saitama not only jumps through the roof of the same building the aliens haven't even scratched, but when he gets to the top he dodges one bullet and then kicks another back at the ship.

I can see Thing taking more than "One Punch", but just can't see him winning when Saitama is just that much faster than him.

Also, yeah, Fullbring Arc was pretty interesting. Better than the 1000 year blood war one that's going on now anyway.