View Single Post

Thread: Random Banter D&D 3.5e Campaign IC

1. - Top - End - #80
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Random Banter D&D 3.5e Campaign IC

Having quelled his worry a bit, Lucas scans the room. What snippets of conversations he had heard had likely run their course or moved on to other topics at this point, so he looks to spot his companions. Béla seemed to be talking to a mysterious man with a white crow enthusiastically and Alphonse was talking to their host. He took a step forward, keen to go thank their host for his hospitality and inquire about the job further, when he noticed the General stand, place something in Alphonse's hand, and exchange a few quiet words.

Lucas frowned. Perhaps now wouldn't be the right time. He assumed whatever their business, it might not be his. "Now where's Tys...Tess...Tass?" he says to himself quietly, saying her name aloud for the first time. He smiled in satisfaction and sipped at his drink.

Lucas scanned the room a second time, this time for Tass in particular, and finds her talking nervously to someone by the table arrayed with various foods. He approaches them and says, "Tass! By the Gods, there's a lot of people here, eh?" He smiles amiably, and glances over at the other gentleman. "Pleasure to be seen by you, Sir. Enjoying the festivities?" Then a thought occurs to Lucas. "Speaking of...would you be able to tell me what these festivities are for? It seems a bit...uncharacteristic for this sad time."
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2014-01-22 at 10:57 AM.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)