Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer999 View Post
I am thinking about this way too logically.
Considering I went with the most convenient/least realistic approach... Yeah
Well, in my head I would really go for the magical transformation of complete looks change, except clothing. (We need to keep it somewhat realistic )

Quote Originally Posted by mistformsquirrl View Post
I would love it. I'm gender-fluid so, my identity fluctuates. Some days I feel more masculine, other days, more feminine - probably the latter more than the former, but still, both are definitely present. Being able to shift to match my current feeling would be a great boon.
I wouldn't call myself sexually fluid but... I don't think I'd have an issue with being born a woman? Or suddenly turning into one? Well, I think I wouldn't like the monthly health problems but otherwise I don't think I'd miss being a man and it seems if not convenient at least interesting to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
Well, either that'd make us all trans* or no one trans*, I suppose, depending upon how you looked at it.

Alternatively, as a worst case scenario, transgender individuals would be really screwed, since they'd trade having one form of gender dysphoria for another whenever they switched.
Well, that's obviously a way to look at it. Though I guess maybe some people would decide to rather stick with one gender while others vary depending on their mood? So I guess there'd still be kind of differences. Possibly.

As for the second point... I don't think I want to touch on that