1. - Top - End - #157
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: World of Warcraft XVI: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Orcy Worcey...Stuff

With regards to moneymaking while leveling - a very simple, straightforward and easy way is to take two gathering professions and just cart everything you gather to the Auction House. Sure it might not make you as rich as some endgame moneymaking plans, but it is a steady flow of income, providing plenty of gold for getting your mount trainings and bigger bags and such. 16 slot Netherweave Bags tend to go for fairly cheap - it is so awesome to have so much inventory space early on.

And I have not done this myself because I stopped playing before I got really involved in endgame content, but the idea is to ditch one or both gathering professions when you hit the level cap and then use the gold you earned to powerlevel one or two crafting professions of your choice. Or I suppose you could keep one max-level character to farm materials for your characters who run two crafting professions.

Just some food for thought from my own experience :). I found it superconvenient, especially for my first character on a new server.
    Last edited by Prince Gimli; 2014-01-24 at 06:10 PM.