Quote Originally Posted by Jarl11 View Post
Volker, the strong, silent type

The elementalist had stood quietly at the side of the room throughout the discussion, mostly lost in thought. What part could Traban play in all of this... will he honor his part of the bargain... I wish I had paid more attention when he would visit father. Perhaps his daughter could still be found? Hmmm. It may be wise to stay with these folks now that we are all mixed up in this together...

He glances into the package with his name on it as Chandler makes his way out the door and a few of the others chat at a table.

Glancing over at Belle, he straightens and seems to come back to the present, giving her a flashy smile. "I'll join you in the morning. There may be some things I could look up as well."
Spoiler
Show
Your package contains 300 gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesth View Post
"I'll pay for the ladies." Marlek said tiredly. He placed the appropriate money and trudged upstairs as well.

Reaching his room, he physically blocks the door with a chair and covers any windows with any available furniture; he's not going to take any chances. Once he's satisfied with the room's security, he lies on the bed and falls into a deep sleep.
Dougan nods to you and takes Marlek's money.
"Tank ye' very much, sirrah. Have a good rest."