1. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: World of Warcraft XVI: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Orcy Worcey...Stuff

Hrm, well - I started doing dailies for the Netherwing today, because until I can get my ideal mount*, a Netherwing Drake would be pretty darn nice. (I'm really tired of my Imperial Quillen. It serves me well, but it just doesn't suit this character at all.)

It's very easy stuff, but I'm too lazy to spend a lot of time hunting the eggs down (If I find them, great, if not, meh), so it'll be a couple weeks before I can get Exalted with them I think. Worth it though, and it doesn't even take long, so that's nice.

Also figured out what armor I want - Conquerer's Dark Runed Battlegear Will be awhile before I can even make my attempt; but from what I've read it's definitely possible to get it. The hard part is getting the best bit... the shoulders.

*edit* I'm an idiot and must have gotten sidetracked into a seperate article, they're from Yogg-Saron not Thorim. <. .> I am dumb.

So that armor, + Quel'delar and riding an Onyx Netherdrake < ._.> I will feel stylish.

Also very much looking forward to building a Garrison come WoD. It sounds like it's rolling a lot of my favorite features from several other games into one, which is pretty cool < ._.>

*After much looking on WoWhead, I decided that someday, I'm going to try to get Invincible from the Lich King. I know it won't be anytime soon however - first I have to get enough power to actually beat him, which probably won't be soon, and then it's a very low drop chance... Worth it though. It has to be one of the two coolest looking mounts in the game for a Death Knight imo (Which makes sense given the source heh) <. .>
    Last edited by mistformsquirrl; 2014-01-28 at 11:47 AM.
    Computer is back! Yay!

Feel free to check out my Deviantart page - it's not great, but I'm trying to change that.

Current avatar by me <>_<> Needs work.

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

- By FlyingChicken <^,^> - By Akrim.elf <^.^>