Anderyn D'Medani reports to Killian Deckard that his airship, the Glint of Silver, will be restocked and prepared for departure much earlier than expected, just in case the group wishes to leave for Korth ahead of schedule.
I'm about to respond enthusiastically, but I catch myself. "That's great! We'll set off in- a couple days, actually. It could take as long as a week. There are a few things I need to sort out with the rest of the party."

I walk back to the inn, thinking about how I'm going to breach the delicate subject with Cadeyrn. Though Joshua may be excited all the time, Cadeyrn hasn't been. I arrive at the inn in what feels like an instant, and even though I've been trying to prepare, I haven't been successful.

What seems to be just a moment later, I find myself outside Cadeyrn's room. I take a deep breath. knock twice on the door, and say "Cadeyrn? Can I come in? It's me, Killian."

Assuming he lets me in, I sit down across from him and get straight to it. "So, Cadeyrn, I, ah, I wanted to ask you about Ryol. He said he tortured you to get revenge. He told me you'd murdered his sister. But I know he's lied in the past, and I couldn't believe you'd do a thing like that. You're a good man.

I know that what he told me about the history between you two wasn't true, so I came to you to ask what the real story was."
I look at Cadeyrn expectantly, waiting for a more believable story.