Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Sandy peeked out at her over his hoof, eyes glassy and devoid of their usual luster. "You don't undershtand nothin'...Balboa Shagsh th' richest an' biggest pony in all Equestria...Luna besidesh...I can't turn down a meetin' with him. But I can't...I'm drunked!" He threw his forehooves into the air, sliding down the wall onto his haunches. "Drunked on duty an' Bobla Hag wantsh t'see me?! Howsa...how'm I shupposhed t'do that, when I can't even trot shtraigtsh? M'gonna make a fool o' me an' th' ship an' th' crew an' th' Cap'n...ohhhhhhhhh Cap'n......m'sorry....."

What little emotional fire he had left sputtered out, leaving him stranded and wallowing in a wine-soaked despair. The little stallion turned pleading eyes upon the vampony. "Please...Missh M, you gotta help me..." he begged her.
Miss M winced and stepped back. "And how is it that you hope for me to help you? You're not going to ask me to glamour you into thinking you're sober are you?" She raised a brow and wrinkled her muzzle, the latter due to his smell.