Spoiler: DM, Cassie & Tenhelrim
Show
Is... is that an human... Who the hell buy those things?!

Suddenly, Rowan was thankfull for skipping breakfast this morning. A small success in an otherwise rather fruitless endeavor. At this rate, the young man would surely return to the temple empty-handed, with nothing to show for his efforts.

He almost did not notice the couple of strangers a couple of steps away, who somehow managed to stick out even in the rather cosmopolitan atmosphere of Crestfallin'. One seemed to be a dwarven warrior of some sort, obviously outfitted for battle, when the other was a man who might have gone unnoticed if not for the mean curved spear in his hand and his peculiar clothings.

Maybe I could ask them... No wait, there's no reason a couple of perfect strangers would know anything about a local criminal. Then again, I don't have anything to lose, don't I? I'm really getting desperate, out there.

Straightening his back, Rowan walked toward the two men, an hesitant smile on his face.

"Aah, I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if by chance you might be of some help. See, I'm looking for a ring..."