Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
"Well viral genetic engineering is a bit of an uncertain process, Meester Morteemus, but I'd wageer it'd be a bit like a pox- ze canceer would be too slow, those takes years to truly get going, but zere probably be lots of spots and fatal bleeding yees, methinks ze spots vould appear, then grow and grow until zey burst, as more blood fills ze spots up, yees? At least thats what I'm aiming for."
Aurum shudders just a tad. Poxes were incredibly nasty things... Aurum remembered having a particularly painful case of chicken pox when he was younger. Luckily, the bout hadn't left any scars on his face, though his shoulders were somewhat scarred from it. Mm, alright then. A pox that'd function around internal bleeding, blood loss, coughing, and possibly hemorrhaging? Good. A pox would spread incredibly easy due to being able to cross from person to person as quick as a pox can... That's good. Now, tell me, how does it spread? How can infect most of the population? the water supply?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
Mr. Lacuna sat in a chair in a corner of the room, part of the discussion yet slightly apart from it as well. He was no stranger to these meetings, but he hadn't been to one in over a decade. Still, as the situation was explained, he stood up to volunteer.

"Headmaster," he said, his voice somewhat deep and definitely serious. "I may not technically be a teacher here anymore, but I do still work for the school. And, more importantly ... my daughter is here. If she ... if this school is in danger, then I would offer my services to do what I can to stop it."
The Headmaster smiles a bit at Mr. Lacuna, enjoying the ex-teacher's presence. It was always so nice to see a familiar face! Of course, Lacuna. You're a valuable asset to our school. We do need some members to join us, and you're a very capable man.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDM View Post

[Faculty Meeting]

Rokoran enters late. He looks awful.

"Sorry 'm late... fell 'sleep... bad memories."

He collapses into a chair and rubs his face.

"What's going on?"
Moloch speaks to Rokoran as the Headmaster replies to Mr. Lacuna. Quit yer reshting, there'sh shomeone dangeroush in the foresht. No more than twenty minutesh away. We're shending a shearch party.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
Faculty Meeting

Reinhold rubbed his chin as the other teachers talked. A patrol would be nice for securing the immediate area but they had a slight disadvantage here. This person apparently had intimate enough knowledge of the school thanks to being her before. So the defenses were not going to be as effective as they normally were. He could try setting up some of his traps but there was the chance that a student could get caught in them. Oh well, maybe one of the other teachers had a way to make the idea work.

"Well I have a class coming up so I can't really help patrol at the moment. However, Headmaster as you are aware I had a extensive background with the military before I became a hunter. I have some old contacts I could try to get in touch with to find our target. Also I have extensive trapping skills. If there is a way to ensure that the students don't get caught in them I could set some of those up as well."
Headmaster raises an eyebrow slowly. Bring in contactsh? I don't think that'd be such a good idea. IT'd alert the students, and we don't want them to panic.