I have determined that this year, I really need to sit down and make an effort to clear out my backlog of comics. I've been getting somewhere between two and five or six titles since, well, the mid-late 90's since I got into X-Men, and I'm running out of space. Moreover, I have come to the realisation that I've not really re-read many of them - especially the more recent ones - so they really are just taking up space. Heck, I only re-read my Gen 1 Transformers comics again the other year after a decade or more (no way I'm getting rid of those though!)

So I intend to have a rationalise and go back through my stacks, and take out anything that I'm pretty sure I won't read again. A few stories I will likely keep. (For example Anything With Jubilee In It automatically is getting kept - as is the Power Pack and [character] series...) But I can probably get shot the bits of Gen 13 and probably the entire run of Tomb Raider, as well as large chunks of the numerous X-titles I've got.

I don't want to just chuck them out, though, since I think that's a bit wasteful.

My initial plan is to pass them along to my sister to flog on ebay and split the profits (because she sells a few odds on ebay and I can't be arsed to do it myself). The question is how exactly to go about that - i.e. what sort of bundles I should set them up in (as neither of us has the time an effort to do it issue by issue). I'm not really that bothered about making any pennies off it, really - more interested in getting them off to a good home.

So I was wondering aif anyone in the playground has done something similar and whether they might have any suggesttions.