View Single Post

Thread: Mu stupid world idea(PF)

1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Mu stupid world idea(PF)

1. A story like stargate universe where a ship called watcher that saves these humanoids from death of a ship destroying planets. This bringing them to random places that need aid to stop the army called dragoon devils as the ship that is alive somehow has been sent get them and others for a battle they do not expect the answer the ship hides.

2. a minor god sorcerer has plagued the land by shadow that never been seen by anyone even the other gods. They explore a land to get to a tower that has 5 floors to destroy the black shadow gem that claims the land.

3.You are slaves that have been captured that are living constructs of creatures that are slaves to fight as other humanoids are just general worker's and you and your party must work to escape.

I am working on all the maps so far and getting all of it set up will like help making it more sci-fi type for the first and third idea got some of the ships done.

The main idea is to use story two as a base then to start it off then go story two on how the star ships and the race made them in the end as we go to story one we finally found out what the main enemy was in the first place and they wanted This seems like a stupid process, but it not because is creates a rich detailed story about the past history of it all which is the point to it. I just think it will work out and create interesting thing along the way so when it all really summarized which i want to see the players work involved to creating a story based on not ones action more like many.
    Last edited by DemonZoZo; 2014-02-10 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Matches the idea
    My favorite pass time is watching documentary about stuff because they give interesting perspectives.