Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
Sure
Sure!

The two reply
"Ok then. All we need then is a ship large enough to hold a treant... and if I need to, design big mechano-pot shoes for a big treant. though I only have enough clocks left to make one right now, and by my estimations, that would not be enough to sustain you. Not for the flight over. So I'm going to have to pull at least one more robbery off. And then probably steal an airship."
And probably face more action! Yes! Sure, more risky, but far more Interesting, as now private security will be on his tail! What to do with private security depends on the forces in question, they're not all equal. Some are basically private sector flavored cops with actual rules they follow and responsibilities they adhere themselves to. you use only nonlethal on those guys, they're just doing their jobs after all, and you generally want to get the lightest sentence as possible when dealing with them. If they're thugs who just kill you however well...your better off putting a bullet through their head. cause no amount of morals will persuade them to not kill you.