Quote Originally Posted by Jayngfet View Post
That's really something of an understatement. Half the time I don't know if I'm hallucinating or if she's being serious, or if this is somehow a big, elaborate joke being played on me. I mean Poison Fish tried to seperate this thread from Straw Feminism but that's kind of hard to do when literally every trick in the book is being pulled out in rapid succession by someone right here.
You mean apart from the violence, the ridiculously male outfits, the literal shouting, the death threats, the hysteria breaking sentences into fragments, the gender essentialism, the insistence that all men are rapists...I could go on, but the latter is interesting, so I'll stop to elaborate on that one. I've repeatedly said that the behavior I consider sexual harassment is something most men don't do, while Soras and Draconus have said they're intrinsic to male sexuality. So, really, aren't they closer than me to being the ones to make that claim?

I've pretty consistently argued that men are capable of self-control, restraint and having a sexuality that doesn't involve cat calling women, after all. Which is kind of the opposite of calling all men rapists.