Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
It's a gigant'c robot, a'course it'll be in one piece!!

Lone Star flipped a bunch of levers and pushed some buttons at random. Uh, let's see, which one of these pulls up the manual... ah, here we go!

The glass case Es was in suddenly turned opaque, and various manuals popped up on screen. Quick, gimme a button and lever!
Esmeralda blinked as thousands of lines of words suddenly swirled into focus in front of her. "Umm.... just a moment," she called out, her eyes skimming each page quickly. "Ah... that red button over there. That should activate main engines."

Though with the rocket engines on the robot currently being pointed downwards, the effect should be interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
Wrench muted the voice for the communicator so Star and Es couldn't hear. Well yeah, but then the communicator and tracking systems shut down too. Need to find where it is first. He showed Shell Shock a second remote that looked to be calculating the robot's position. Moment I do, gonna go tag 'em and bag 'em. Then he grinned. Wanna come along? It'll be jus' like ol' times. The mare's even blue.
Shell Shock hummed thoughtfully. "Yeah well... I'm not sure aboot hurtin' a wee lass. I mean, it jus' isn't right."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Love your hat heheh,"
Gearstride said with a playful smirk.

"Hehe, it is groovy ain't it?....Kinda makin me hungry...."
The stallion's thoughts wandered for a moment before snapping out of it. "Kinda....I mean...I share the spotlight with five others. I just hope I do well enough that others like it." He said with a warm if bashful smile. "My first time on a real stage....not some kiddy healthy foods pageant like when I was a foal and dressed up as a carrot." He chuckled in mirth.
"I'm sure you'd do well, mister," Silverpine said with an encouraging smile. "Just remember yer lines and you should be good."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Maybe....but who knows....he may end up thinking that he has his hoof in the door to start trying to get involved in my life..."
He sighed. Oh how little you know Foxy.
Icy leaned in to kiss Fox's cheek. "Well, we'll deal with it when the time comes. I do recall you have something planned?" she said with a faint smile.