Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
"That it?" Sandy asked, flicking off his horn-light. Even though the job was finished...failure still haunted his hooves. The little stallion hardly trusted himself to flip the switch and test out Night Jewel's handiwork.
Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post

"Yes, all done. This should work splendidly."

Night Jewel stepped back from the box and smiled at the others. "That was fun. I've always loved tinkering with devices like this. So, is there anything else to be done here?"
"I think that was really the major issue....which I feel silly about," Prompter said bashfully, ears pinned back. "But I guess now with just little things, maybe you two can be ushers for patrons, showing them to their seats, we got some cute vest uniforms for that oooh weeee!" Her cheerful attitude returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post

"I'm sure you'd do well, mister," Silverpine said with an encouraging smile. "Just remember yer lines and you should be good."
He tapped his head and nodded. "Got them all in here. Name's Idle Chat by the way, I am actually guard here and town but...I couldn't pass up this opportunity to try out for the play ya know? I do love talkin hahah."

"Your parents named you well then heheh,"
Gearstride commented.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
Icy leaned in to kiss Fox's cheek. "Well, we'll deal with it when the time comes. I do recall you have something planned?" she said with a faint smile.
Her kisses and nuzzling did seem to have an effect on him. He faintly smiled and smooched her muzzle. "You're right.." He looked at the clock. "I hope the carriage guy got here in time."