Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
He tapped his head and nodded. "Got them all in here. Name's Idle Chat by the way, I am actually guard here and town but...I couldn't pass up this opportunity to try out for the play ya know? I do love talkin hahah."

"Your parents named you well then heheh,"
Gearstride commented.
(I think Idle's syntax got a little messed up there. )

"Must be fun, being a guard. Getting to talking to ponies all the time," Silverpine added, smirking. "Are you one of those desk-guards, or do you go on patrol?"

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Her kisses and nuzzling did seem to have an effect on him. He faintly smiled and smooched her muzzle. "You're right.." He looked at the clock. "I hope the carriage guy got here in time."
"Well, where and when was he supposed to be picking us up?" Icy asked, leaning against him.

[Tyrol and Co.]

Twas' a dimly lighted, but homely pub, the kind that you could find in any small town. The redoubtable trio found themselves sitting in corner, cider bottle already lined up on the table.

"Told you she wouldn't come," Tyrol said, as he glanced at the clock at the bar.

"Well, maybe she just had something to do before coming here," Lemongrass muttered half-heartedly.

Staccata, presumably was also sitting with them.