1. - Top - End - #111
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Quote-based worldbuilding. Original? Perhaps!

Quote Originally Posted by LarwisTheElf View Post
    "Listen, if I could leave this place behind I would, but these folks here, for better or worse? They're who I belong with. I'll be alright. You too. Now get on out of here."
    -Retired knight Sir Alavor Tensino, to his son Alaven, urging him to flee before the undead hordes of the necromancer Klis'tho, who were set to overrun the town of Koritshire. Last recorded words.

"I've sailed these seas all my life, and I'm not about to give them up now. I don't care if these "sky ships" be the future or not, I'm not going to give up piloting the Sea's Grace anytime soon. Now leave before my boatswain throws you overboard."
    "I've sailed these seas all my life, and I'm not about to give them up now. I don't care if these "sky ships" be the future or not, I'm not going to give up piloting the Sea's Grace anytime soon. Now leave before my boatswain throws you overboard."
    -A quote from the famous sky ship captain, Scotty, who had his sea ship modified to fly after it was almost destroyed.

The light shines brightest in the darkness.
    Last edited by Jimlad; 2014-02-12 at 04:06 PM.