1. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fallen London: Hello, Delicious Playgrounders

Quote Originally Posted by Varen_Tai View Post
    Actually, Scandal is one of the easiest to deal with if you have friends - social actions can reduce it for just an action. Nightmares are more of a pain since Laudanum gives Wounds as well as reducing Nightmares, and the social action requires a Sudden Insight. Wounds have to be reduced slowly through the drink of vigor (or whatever it is called) or spending 3 actions in your lodgings. I think suspicion also works like Scandal.
    Or you could just, y'know, drink a bottle or two of Laudanum and then wait a couple weeks for both your Nightmares and Wounds to go down. And in the meantime don't do things that increase Nightmares.

I am HiroProtagonest (should've checked to see if you could use spaces), since I am obviously the main character in this game. After all, I will overthrow the sun and gain power over immortality.

I'm currently trying to bag a legend, but first I need to train the mandrake. I'm gonna need a lot more Prisoner's Honey, and the option in Veilgarden that got me the stuff disappeared at some point (I'm not sure if it's because I pursued the "write about your experiences with prisoner's honey" option).

I'm also doing Spite stuff right now to raise my Shadowy. It's at fifteen base, and that's twelve points lower than my next lowest base skill.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonest; 2014-02-12 at 04:37 PM.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting