Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
(I dont know what happened xD)

"Patrolin' guard, though mostly gate guard, usually the west gate, our busiest gate for some reason,"
He had a thoughtful look on his face and tapped his chin. "Anyways, seen all kinds of crazy things, ponies, invaders, gosh...it does make me wonder why anyone would want ta invade ol Bridle Shores...we're just a normal, peaceful town with a military outpost." He said without a hint of irony.
"I'd say the town attracts more than its fair share of... strange ponies. Might be a reason why," Silverpine replied with a wry smile. "

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Right about now...here,"
He softly said stealing another kiss. "Dang, I never get tired of stealing them kisses from you." He sat up and softly sighed, urgh it was so stressful having Balboa around. He was glad to have gotten rid of the stallion before he wound up making the carriage puller wait for a long while.
Icy just had to roll her eyes at his attempts to steal kisses from her all the time. It wasn't as if she minded. She gave him another comforting nuzzle, before nudging him towards the door. "Well... let's not keep our ride waiting then, shall we?"

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
...Ow... Lone Star pulled himself off the ground and rubbed his head. Guess we know what that does. Through the security cameras, Es could see Lone Star looking at the booth. Ya feelin' okay in there?
"It's odd, I'll give it that." Instinctively, she raised a hoof, and the robot whirled to follow suit. "Imagine you're having an out of body experience and using that to control your body."

The evilest. Shoulda known better than to show Pyro's kid mah- The remote beeped thrice. Ah, there we go, they're at the lake. He pressed a button.

Long as they don't have the neural command on, that oughta shut it down. And if by some miracle they do, it'll shut down all weapons.

Wrench stood up. Let's go. Don't gotta fight 'em, but I really need 'em outta my robot. He cocked an eyebrow. And I got questions for the stallion about ol' Pyro.
Shell Shock blinked, then fell in step with Wrench. "Hold on there. Ya said nothin' aboot Pyro's wee lad bein' in town. Hell. I didn't even know he had a wee lad."

In addition to the aforementioned camera stuff, Es would suddenly see a message that all functions except motion were now shutting down. No weapons, but it could walk, fly and teleport.

...Also, with the background hum of the weapon systems gone, she'd notice she could control the tracking system, including its coordinates. She could send Wrench and Shell Shock anywhere.
"... and there goes our nose-mounted laser," Esmeralda remarked, sounding mildly disappointed. "On the bright side..." A quick mental command reset their coordinates to the local bar. "... we now have all the time in the world to play with the robot."