Alyssa

The pyromancer sighed in relief as the enemies disappeared. As the others returned from the pit, she looked across the group. "What wounds do you have, that I might attend?"

At the troll's comments, she nodded for a moment, considering the potion she had in her pack. However, she had also memorized the self-same spell, so she entreated her goddess to bring succor to the druid, and the glow of the resulting light washed away his weariness.

Spoiler: Actions
Show
Fatigued, right? Casting lesser restoration ... a bit overkill, but we probably don't feel like waiting 8 hrs just yet, right?

Now, just need to know who is injured, and how bad. The way I read it, the lessor vigor wands heal 11 pts a pop (and takes 11 rounds), unless I'm missing something?

Spoiler: Status
Show
HPs: 59/77; AC: 18; F +8 / R +11 / W +13
Turn undead 5/6
Spoiler: Active effects
Show
chain of eyes (20 hrs)
greater mage armor (20 hrs)
endure elements (2 days)
quick potion (20 hrs)
celestial brilliance (20 days)
heart of earth (20 hrs)
prying eyes (20 hrs)

Spoiler: Divine Spells
Show
0 (6): detect magic x2, light x2, amanuensis, message
1 (6+1): endure elements, protection from evil x2, shield of faith x2, divine favor, burning hands
2 (6+1): resist energy x2, consecrate, lesser restoration, lesser restoration, remove paralysis, detect thoughts
3 (4+1): dispel magic x2, remove curse, wind wall, searing light
4 (4+1): celestial brilliance, restoration, spell immunity, death ward, holy smite
5 (3+1): disrupting weapon, flame strike, plane shift, true seeing

Spoiler: Arcane Spells
Show
0 (4+1): caltrops, silent portal x2, prestidigitation, acid splash
1 (6+1): chain of eyes, lessor orb of fire, lessor orb of fire, true casting, shield x2, mage armor
2 (5+1): quick potion x2, alter self, scorching ray, seeking ray, web
3 (4+1): fireball, greater mage armor, greater disrupt undead, fly, stinking cloud
4 (4+1): resilient sphere, assay spell resistance, orb of fire, heart of earth, summon monster IV
5 (3+1): prying eyes, firebrand, earth reaver, wall of stone