View Single Post

Thread: [FWM] Backstage: CUT!

1. - Top - End - #257
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] Backstage: CUT!

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    One of the servers comes past and deposits Staccata's usual hot tea. With the other Paladin in town out of town, she's had to look elsewhere for caffeine. If anyone is wondering why not alcohol at this point, with most ponies happily indulging in warm cider, just remember how much of a lightweight the mare is.

"And you didn't think to put all the titles together to realize how impossible that is?"
    "But she did say she'd come this morning..." Lemongrass said mournfully. "It's not like she's the type to lie, yeah?"

Tyrol shook his head, and sipped his own drink. "Hah. I think she's just humouring ya, Lemongrass. You can be so gullible at times..." He glanced sideways at Staccata. "Feeling better now, 'cata?"

(Kinda presumed Tyrol eventually just gave her a nickname to avoid those mouthful of syallables.)

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Sure, I-... you feelin' okay, Es? Lone Star tilted his head, looking at the booth. You sound... off.
    "Me? Off?" Esmeralda launched into a dizzy series of giggles, the mare looking just a tad disorientated. She turned to look at Lone Star, her lilac eyes focusing just past his shoulders. "Whatever would make you think that?"

Perhaps the mental strain of controlling two bodies was just starting to get to her...

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Wrench cocked an eyebrow as they trotted off. Thought you weren't gonna shoot th' lady.
    "Y'never said anything aboot not shootin' yer robot," Shell Shock cheerfully replied.
    Last edited by Grif; 2014-02-16 at 12:16 PM.