Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
I suggest advising keeping a clear PM box to interact with others and be sure to be very clear with interactions with other players and typing out actions. Then trade hiccups and misunderstandings of alliance details are so much less likely to happen.

Though I suppose that might be common sense...
It might be wise to still state so clearly once again, though. Thank you for mentioning it.

EDIT - Is word of the Hovercraft public knowledge? I wonder if it is perhaps possible to steal the Hovercraft tech from the goblins before they become completely crushed...?
Word of it is public knowledge, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
What do technologies do as far as game mechanics are concerned, and how are they different from resources? I was reading around the OP earlier, and realized I didn't quite know what the benefit of a Curiosity 10 action would be like.
So far they only add a +1 to Military checks when they are relevant to the battle.

I'm thinking perhaps this should be changed though. Like that a technology can give a +1 to checks of one Attribute, that can be Military, but also instead of Military it could be Diplomacy, Curiosity or Faith. I don't really see how technology could add Faith unless you got brainwashing machines or such though. Maybe spreading of ideas or propaganda?

This will be one of the things I'll go over this week. Maybe some technologies can do stuff like that, or give a small benefit that isn't necessarily a bonus like that.