Ok, I can't wait to see it.

Ya know... I've thought about Alienists, and I wondered... has anyone ever bothered to make or play a good Alienist?

I mean, so long as your character isn't a Lawful something, you could play a good character. But would a Good Alienist be distinguishable from a Neutral or Evil Alienist? And if so, how would it be distinguishable? Also, granted it's a 'Prestige Class', but so far the only useful, and uniquely-good classes I've seen are most of the Prestige Classes from Lord of Madness... nothing personal to any of the others, but most of them feel like mere beef-ups of your original classes, and don't bring much meat to the table (unlike a Fleshwarper where you DO take a new, and bizarre interest, or an Abolisher of Keeper of the Cerulean Sign, where they specialize in potent magic and skills that destorys things of an unnatural design, or prevents their influence from spreading [like undead and aberrations]... but not Darkrunners, becuase I merely see them as Underdark Rangers, and the Sanctified Mind [as cool as they are] as a fusion of a Paladin and a Psion, in the rudimentary sense, and Topaz Order is another "beef-up" class, rather than something unique.).