Quote Originally Posted by Disc Lorde View Post
Is anyone going to answer my questions? I've since checked the werewolf center thread, and that answers a few of my questions, assuming we're using those rules unless otherwise stated, but that still leaves some questions.
Whoops. Sorry, was going to, but I got distracted.... here we go:

Will the Amphibian know when he's targeted?
Yes. He will be told via PM. The rest of the town will not be told what happened, though.

What happens if Groucho is scryed by multiple people at the same time, and can he save his one-time free scry?
If he's scried by multiple people on the same night, scry interference will come into effect. If he gets scry interference when he uses his one free scry, his scry will have been wasted. Sorry! Also, yes, he can save his scry for later, whenever he wants to use it.

How does the accountant work? Is he announced? Or do we only get a clue who he is if his extra vote changes the outcome?
The last one. The accountant's vote counts for two, and that's it. Yes, this means that if an outcome looks off, it's because the accountant is hidden among the bandwaggoners.

On that note, what happens if there's a tie?
Narrators differ on how to approach this, but generally (and in every game I've ever run), if there's a tie, the person who reached the number of votes FIRST gets lynched. So if six people voted for Haruki, Haruki, Wolfbane, Haruki, Wolfbane, and Wolfbane in that order, Haruki would get lynched, because Haruki reached three votes first. Of course, if the next two people to vote point at Wolfbane and Haruki, Wolfbane gets lynched for reaching four first.

Can we change our votes?
Yes. Standard procedure is to cross out your vote. (Haruki) and then post your new vote. If you're doing so immediately, you can just edit your post with the new vote, but if you're changing your mind after other people have posted, please add your new point in a new post. That way I won't have any counting accidents if you decide to change your vote at the end of the day.

Can Baner protect himself? Can he protect the same person two nights in a row?
Yes, and yes.