1. - Top - End - #563
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! A Community World-Building Game II: 2 Quest, 2 Curious

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    In other news, turns out the goblins of Zargrim primarily worship the Lord of Fire, but a sizeable minority worships an organized religion based on the belief in the Great Eel Spirit.
    Bori... The Great Eel Spirit? Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by zabbarot View Post
    Which explains why the hovercraft was full of eels What ever happened with that translation challenge you gave us btw?

And were there no Luck gains this round at all or did I miss it?
    It really doesn't.

I also didn't see any. I suppose everyone who did awesome stuff lost their coin toss. One needs luck to gain luck I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Would anyone be interested in attending a "World's fair" every few rounds? I plan to have Celero host the first one, and it could be a round robin-style affair after that.
    I would. Yuuhi and Kokuei will finally be old enough to actually do things. It's a shame the only characters I'd written stuff for were either too old or busy for the Raaneki Games. It's also a shame that it doesn't make a lot of sense for Tekorva to attend the Conference regarding the sea currently. Yes, Tekorva usually keeps to itself. :smallshifty:

Is anyone else planning events in future rounds? I am working on something and would prefer it not clash with other stuff.

EDIT - Umm... A luck event? We do need one of those.

Actually, now I'm hoping nobody puts my idea into motion before I do!
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-02-18 at 10:14 AM.
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns