I realize that I already received my fill of avatars fro the next three months, but I've got my head wrapped around this and it begs to be requested as an avatar/general image.

Basically, it's Santa Claus. Or, more appropriately, Santa the Deceiver, the Icy Lord of Nordor, and Lord of the Shiny Things. So, really, this request is for a rotund warlord wearing white armour with a ragged blood red cloak over his shoulders. Instead of a hat, he sports a powerful scarlet helmet that pretty much covers his eyes (which would have been red) and has a white plume at the top. His beard would be the classic Santa Beard, and blowing in the Icy Nordor Winds. He'd have ice-climbing boots, and wield at razor sharp candy cane (sufficiently pointed to look sword-esque and be able to cleave a man in two) in his right hand. In/on his left hand, he holds/wears The Shiny Thing (I'm really sure what the One Shiny Thing, carved in the ices of Mount Reelcowld, looks like, so be creative!).

He should look as he did at the battle where <insert name here> cut off his left hand and took the Shiny Thing, effectively defeating him and his armies.

(for background, Santa uses grey-robed wraiths on reindeer to hunt the Shiny Thing, which is in the possession of Modo Mathins, nephew of Mathew Mathins, who stole the Shiny from Himo while on a quest to steal from the dragon Jinwoopang in the Crowded Mountain.)