Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
"Of course!" Silverpine said, smiling back and returning the hoof bump enthusiastically. "Don't let us keep you."

The lieutenant would wait till Idle Chat trotted off a fair distance before letting his smile wane, and his ears flattening slightly. "... well, I'm glad he's able to take his mind off that at least." he said to Gear.

"Oh dear....ahem...well ah...let us not dwell....ah...erm...Come on, ah...let's go find me a swanky peasant costume, maybe something bar wenchy?"
She forced a chuckle and nuzzled Silverpine's cheek.

Icy had to give credit to Fox for having quite lovely taste. The colours were very much pleasing to her eyes. She gave a small nod to the puller as she passed him by, as Fox spoke his piece. "Thank you, Fox," she said with a smile, reaching over to kiss him on the cheek before climbing aboard the carriage.

Hopefully wherever they were going would be special indeed.
Inside was all fancily decorated, with cushy seats, a warm glowing light, magical in nature possibly. Fox smiled at his lady love before disappearing off to give instruction to the puller.

A moment later he returned and cozied up next to Icy, taking her hoof in his and leaned against her a little. "Let us...begin our evening, my beautiful ice queen."