Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
The lessons learned in PvP don't work in PvE. It's PvP for its own sake rather than something beneficial for the PvEer. So, where's my lesson? I just got dragon head glitched off a cliff. I just got crystal soul speared before knowing he was casting due to lag. I was playing a PvE tank build and I got stabbed in the back until dead. These aren't things that happen to me just playing the game.
My favorite is that I perfectly land a hit with my black knight greatsword, but even though I watched my weapon clip through his body, the invulnerability during rolling means I did 0 damage. Meanwhile, he is able to perfectly backstab me from the side during my roll and take off 2/3 my health and get the rest with an AoE spell that kills me while I am still on the ground going through the stupidly long standup animation.

There is a reason that I don't care for this game's pvp. Because it is really REALLY poorly made, it is built explicitly for stupid BS ganking, and the terrible netcode and collision detection all compiles into the horrible mess that we have.