View Single Post

Thread: [FWM] Backstage: CUT!

1. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: [FWM] Backstage: CUT!

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "As this was no more than a misunderstanding, yes." Blueshield slowly accepted the offered hoof.

Blueshield looked a mixture of impressed and irritated. "It seems I have been informed as to the individual to petition should I desire a lecture on the formation of verse complete with demonstrations, should such a thing ever be required to fulfil my duties."
    Prose shakes Blueshield's hoof with a friendly smile. He then grins crookedly. "Required? What's wrong with doing poetry for funzies? Stuff doesn't have to be duty or job related for you to do it, y'know," he warmly remarks. "And that wasn't a lecture. That was just me babbling. Poetry's my special talent, after all, so I can't help but wax poetic when given such a good opportunity, heh heh."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Starbeam/Stellar
    Snowstorm

The pegasus laughs. "Impressive or no, I know better than to tangle with a master in his field. You may have to get me some cider first. Hm. Even then, we might end up with just a few off-color limericks."
    "There once was a mare from Nanbucket," Prose quips, reciting an age-old beginning to many an off-color limerick.

"You expect to be more skillful at expeditious improvisation of verse when your judgement is impaired?" Blueshield actually looked amused. "I simply must see your attempts." She turned to Prose. "Rest assured that if she does triumph against you, I am willing to avenge your loss. However, should she fail, her loss may be the one being avenged."

Should there be no more discussion, the three would then head to the bar. Otherwise, they would head to the bar in the future, but still continue the conversation at the time.

[Meanwhile, A Short Time Later]

"And what exactly might you intend to reference with that?" came a voice from behind Staccata. By pure luck, the trio had arrived just in time to hear her last comment about "self-righteous paladins", which Blueshield obviously was not ecstatic about.

She took a seat near the guards. "I came as soon as my patrol was finished, per my word. And I see you have found a companion in the meantime." She gave Staccata a wary look.
    Prose snickers. "No need for avenging. It's all in good fun. But yes, let's be off..."

The batpony then follows after them, letting the two mares lead the way and whatnot.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2014-02-22 at 12:22 PM.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.