Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
Li snatches the papers from Koutarou. "Wonderful. Ishinomori-san, come see me when you're done. Carry on." Li opens the door to Li's office and steps in, then closes it and leaves the assorted officers to continue their discussion.
Harada's gaze can't help but track the plans for one of the most horrific and destructive weapons ever devised as the Commander-General casually snatches them up and walks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
"Now that you mention it, Momoka-san would have been the one I'm waiting for. I would've called on Naijeru-san, but the Combat Division is going to be busy enough with him around...

And I don't think this should wait a week.

I'm reluctant enough to wait more than two days."

The way he stressed that may relate to the plans he had just been perusing.

"I'll just have to call on someone else and re-brief them when they answer. Back to the issue at hand, gentlemen.

The facility we're going to on this mission is assumed to have been built by none other than former Commander-General Izanagi. That alone should suffice to indicate what class of being is imprisoned there. Aside from a few screen captures and some educated guesses, we have next to no information on who or what is imprisoned there. But recent events point to one suspect.

Erscheinung Von Geister."
Now Harada looks almost sick for a moment, and is leaning more heavily on his cane. He closes his eyes and takes a few calming breaths, and his color returns in moments.

"I honestly am not sure we should necessarily wait for more than a couple of hours. If the prison has been damaged but not totally breached, we can enact emergency repairs and assess the possibility of setting up a more permanent guard force.
If it's empty, it won't get more empty in the time we wait.
But if it's not empty, moving sooner would allow us to hopefully prop up the wards and such.
"