Gaius thinks for a while "With all due respect, your Grace. There is only a handful of us, and we are not going to be able to do our duty if we are killed by rioters or flushed into space. We will find the heretics resposible and bring them to the Emperor's justice, and if it is necessary to let the station burn to root out the heresy, then so be be it. But we cannot allow such destruction to happen needlessly. Remember, this place is important to the war effort of the sector. Every delay, every drop in efficiency, and every skilled worker that dies here could mean the difference between victory and defeat on one of the countless planets protected by the grace of the Emperor and the might of the Imperium"

"I still think we should postpone visiting the cogg... contact we have with the Adeptus Mechanicus, but Annie has convinced me that we shouldn't wait too long to use our resources, and I think we should be able to get access to the archives of the Ministorum without exposing ourselves. I believe Akadia has the right skills for that job?"

He pauses for a moment "If the Ministorum is behind the uprisings among the laborers in the food industry -- as we have been asked to investigate -- then I would assume that they had first made sure to secure a stockpile of food for themselves. Such a stockpile might not be condemning evidence on its own, but it could be an important asset for us to use to win the trust of the people of these platforms. And we might be able to find information about such things in the archives"

"When we split up, we are going to need a way to communicate. I'm only going to stay here at the shrine until tomorrow"