Why would this quote be useful for discussion when there's already another quote saying why Redcloak did what he did (see Jasdoif's link)?
People have already pointed out other aspects of the quote under consideration that Jasdoif's link does not address.

... Because it's apparently your contention that it is useful.
Thanks for pointing out there's no inclusion-by-default rule if the post had something to do with insight? Seems like you're arguing against yourself with that one.
It doesn't, necessarily, but you're the one who put emphasis on the testing. If you didn't attach any importance to it, why mention it?
OK, it's now apparent that we're simply not communicating here. These responses seem to be to something almost the exact opposite of my meaning.

I'm going to step back to avoid frustration for now, since I don't see any obvious way to clarify my meaning. In the meantime, I urge anyone trying to interpret what I've posted not to rely on orrion's responses for purposes of that interpretation. (That's NOT saying his posts should be ignored, rather saying that either I stated something poorly or he read it poorly, and therefore his interpretation of what I'm saying isn't useful for purposes of understanding what I'm saying.)