Quote Originally Posted by Jasdoif View Post
Both aspects of the quote still being debated, why the Giant didn't show Tsukiko getting eaten and the differences between the command undead spell and the Command Undead ability, fall under the purview of B2 (since the former is about how the Giant draws the comic and the latter is about ambiguity in D&D rules; neither is about events in the comic itself).
I strongly disagree with your interpretation of Rule B2.

Quote Originally Posted by Rule B
Rule B: The Index is for collecting only quotes that have to do with the Order of the Stick comic or other fiction works by Rich Burlew.

1) | This excludes non-comic-related opinions, statements, etc. from Rich. So if he says "I like Italian food" or something like that, it is not to be included.

2) | This may include information related to the comic, like Rich's views on Dungeons and Dragons, book publishing, art design, etc. . . so long as these quotes are still within the sphere of comic-related discussion. Uncertainty should be decided by thread poster consensus.

3) | This excludes GiTP forum rules, updates, or general information. That is for the admins and mods to publicize and spread word about, not this index.
Rule B2 is talking about information that *is not directly about the comic*, but that is arguably related (and hence, may be argued about ).
By way of contrast, in this and too many other disputed cases, the quote *is* directly about the comic. In this case, it's even a direct answer to a direct question about the comic, which I would think would warrant automatic, non-controversial inclusion (barring a successful "redundancy" argument). The fact that a quote is *also* about D&D rules, or art decisions, etc. should be irrelevant to Rule B2.