Quote Originally Posted by zabbarot View Post
Emphasis mine, there will soon be religion in guilder
I subscribe to the Dice Rolling thread.

Just to say.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
Tekorva is not in the GC...
Shhhh! Wombat! I wanted to watch them try to pretend they're not trying to harm the GC!

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
Fair point, but the marriage would go through before you actually gained control of the region anyway. Marriages take one turn, invasions take two.

I guess you'd be right if Tekorva were to void its own claim to the throne for...some reason. I'm having trouble thinking of any valid reason they would have to do that, to be honest.
I'd be sure to make it worth his while.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
I really wish I'd done a better description of his funeral, but alas, I wasn't able to as it's exceedingly later here. I feel I've let the character I made up in five minutes down...
That's how you know you've done a good thing, friend.

Well, if all things and all possibilities have value, then increasing the amount of things and possibilities available to you increases the amount of value you control, thus, profit. Or something. I don't know, you merchant bankers are a complicated lot.
Which reminds me, why haven't you founded a bank yet?
Yup! I like the way it ties in neatly as an ideal system, though it does mandate that one general assumption at the beginning. Still, every belief system needs that...

Speaking of belief: we don't have banks for that reason. Banks are unnecessary in Guilder. If you want to make money without working as hard as one of the Princes, you give it to a Venture Group or *one* of those Princes. Everything works through straight investments.

Wait... Tekorva is in the GC? I must have missed their joining.

That's probably the best way to go about this. I'm sure Rain Dragon knows what's going on with the place.
Shhhh to you too!

And yes, I'll talk to RD, because I don't want to step on anyone's toes if I can avoid it.