View Single Post

Thread: Skulls and Shackles IC

1. - Top - End - #52
    Orc in the Playground

BardGirl

Default Re: Skulls and Shackles IC

"An elf and a rat," Plugg sneered. "The rest of you are even more useless than them, huh?"

"At least th' elf's got muscles." Scourge piped in. "****in' rat couldn't lift a squirrel."

Plugg considers it for a moment, tugging at his thin goatee. "Fine. Rat in the kitchen. Might give Fishguts a stroke and then we'll finally get a chance to replace him. Arrite. Rest of ye go to your duties. Tippin and Shortstone stay."

As all of the pirates except for Plugg, Scourge and the two he called out, a barefoot woman and a handsome, eyepatch-wearing gnome in a foppish, feathered hat who was one of the four new recruits, disperse, the red-haired woman, who was another of the four, smiles at Kreiya. "That's me, then. Hold on t' that for now. Gives me an excuse t' come find ye later." She gives her another wink before leaving.

When the everyone was gone, Plugg speaks again. "Arrite, you scum. The rest of you are swabs from here on out and you report directly to Master Scourge. The new rigger will report to me. You will come on deck every morning after breakfast when Master Scourge blows the whistle and work your duties until dusk. Any who are excessively or repeatedly late or shirk their duties will be punished. Rat, get to the galley and report to Fishguts." He points to Henry. "You and Shortstone are with Tippin here. She'll show you the ropes. Master Scourge, I leave the swabs to you."

With that, Plugg turns and leaves and Scourge steps forwards. "Arrite, ye swabs. Elf, git on up t' th' helm. Ye'll be runnin' messages f'r th' captain. Girl," he points at Kreiya. "Ye're down in the lower deck. Ye'll find a foulmouthed halfling named Cusswell down there. We've got a rat probl'm and th' two of ye are gunna take care of it. Thok, Miss Drake," the boatswain grins viciously. "Ye're mannin' the bilges."
    Last edited by TheVitulus; 2014-02-27 at 07:17 PM.