Chiseled took in the room in relative silence. Despite its damaged state it was still interesting whenever he went into these dwellings. No matter how worn down they had somehow survived the bombs intact... well somewhat intact. It reminded him of old bones, like an old manticore's skeleton. Once it had been a proud beast, and even in its death it had left a striking legacy.

These other ponies though were... odd, they were so talkative, especially the Red earth pony mare with the strange device on her back. Still they seemed friendly enough, and it would be rude to not be courteous.

Chiseled suddenly became aware of the question the unicorn had asked, he pondered a bit before answering, knowing he was cursed might prove uneasy for them, but it seemed wrong to not give them fair warning. He decided he would give warn them but avoid drawing attention to the subject.

I am traveling to redeem myself in the eyes of the light. he then added in his most serious tone I also wish to apologize in advance to the mares present, should you feel uncomfortable or strange around me only ask and I will try to spare you from my presence.