View Single Post

Thread: Shadows of an Untold Land [IC]

1. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: Shadows of an Untold Land [IC]

Kyanus, after recieving the message, sets on on a meandering an aimless path. "I think I'll go to the mage guild. It would be the height of foolishness to explore new territory without accessing all the available information." He starts putting some direction into his path, slowly working his way towards his destination. "But as we were selected secretly, I should keep a low profile. This will also give me a chance to meet the others chosen; at least the ones who care about learning." As he draws near the guild, he continues his thoughts "That voice acted somewhat suspiciously though. I don't much like the sound of 'watched for many years', and 'take your skills to the next level' makes it sound like it knows what's there."
    Last edited by Vedhin; 2014-03-05 at 09:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dire_Stirge View Post
    Don't you see it? The inert Shrieker may have more raw power, but the rock has something the Shrieker will never have. VERSATILITY.

Also, the rock will probably be lighter than the Shrieker, allowing it to be used as a improvised thrown weapon should the need arise.