Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
They can... through me!
Eh. Not like your nation knows!
TBH, while I am heckannoyed at it happening, I have to give credit to Sympol for being pretty decent at their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
Geographically no... Thanks for revealing that you're allied with him though.
Quote Originally Posted by HisHolyAngel View Post
Ah the magical mystery of metagaming.
Mine was "Epic Cliffhanger Time!"
Quote Originally Posted by WaylanderX View Post
And here I thought Sympol was actually, slowly getting nice. Appearently not. Very well, if its a war you want, then a war you will get. I suspected you would do some things like that though, so I prepared a few things.
Btw, attacking a new ruler? Smart, but dishonorable as crap.
Quote Originally Posted by WaylanderX View Post
Heh, well, seeing as I'm kinda screwed with a low militairy score and all that, I am assuming I'll be out in two weeks. I'll not be making a new country though and I'll just quit Empire altogether. Not really up for making another country with lots of fluff.

So in case I forget, this is a goodbye for in case I get squished in the next two weeks.
Woah. Someone remind me never to go to sleep again with you guys... And Waylander, How does a 10 sound for a defending Military score?

Let's get this out in the open, though: Tychris/Sympol, Arkhosia/(Eyrecradia...?) and RainDragon/Sanctuary are the people with the Spycicles, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
Oh, just noticed you had a new ruler. Well that's a bonus. Anyway, my invasion of you has less to do with that, and more to do with the HW.
???

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
Well, Waylander, the good news is you have more than one country, so 2 rounds won't be enough to do you in. Plus if there's enough of a resistance, perhaps it will be like a game of Risk - I take over countries X, Y, and Z, and end the turn with 1 army on each. Ruler I took these from starts his turn, and rolls right back over them.

The trick is, who is assisting on each side of the war....

(also, does that mean you'd give up your War Table management?? )

Alright folks, working on my updates! As per usual, I'll update the stats first. Did everyone make sure to include ruler changes and new stat rolls in their posts? Hope so! (also morph, what is the current ruling for how we are doing the new rulers in the inheritance tactic?)
Well, let's do our best to keep him here, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
Really? Huh. My birthday was yesterday, but I don't usually share that on the internet.
Double happy birthday!